Kyuhyun pic

Kyuhyun pic
AnnyeongHaseo ^^

2012년 9월 14일 금요일

Let HEAR me be the Winner of ........


ASIAN ON AIR PROGRAM


 I choose HEAR. This is because there are many things that I want to HEAR. In my school I had many friends who like Korea so much. I want to HEAR that my friend ask me "Did you go to Korea? When did you go ? I’m very jealous of you!". Then I will tell them a story which is my experience in Korea and make them say "Ahh~~ you’re so Lucky! I want to go to Korea too!". Soon as I come to Korea I will buy them some present.





[Hear In Korea] 
Then, if I get pass to Korea, I want also to HEAR that Korean people say 
“Annyeong Haseyo ! Welcome to Korea”.  Although, I love to HEAR Korean language and I feel I want to learn it because Korean language is easy to learn. Sometimes in Malaysia, when I see Korean people I will HEAR them talking and then I will smile like a crazy person. I also want HEAR that my Korean friend ask me "Anyeong , are you Mai from Malaysia?" I'm really want to meet them in Korea and make a fun activities with them in Korea and taking some picture with them . I also want to make a few friends in Korea and learning korean language from them .

 Korea is the best music that I love to HEAR every day. I want to HEAR real sound of Kpop music from Super Junior and other band for LIVE! I’m always HEAR them on my phone and television. Soon, in Korea I really hope that I will HEAR they sing just right in front of me.I want to meet and HEAR Opaa Gangnam Style singer singing in front of me. I also want to dance with him, and shouting "I Love To Visit Korea !" 



Every day, every night, I always thinking when can I go to Korea and when can I HEAR that someone call me “Hello, Maizurah. Congratulations you’re the winner for this contest!

“it is YOU!!!”. >,<



Then if I HEAR this my expression will become like that. Haha!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기